Saturday, March 3, 2012

Stop fucking blame me for what I have become.
Whatever wrong whatever mistakes is cause of you.
You will never know how much the 3 of you have done to me ok.
So don't fucking hell act like I'm the one who doesn't know how to think.
Has the 3 of you ever teached me how to respect myself, think for myself?
Have your told me what was wrong and what was right?
All your did was to quarrel and quarrel, pushing blame to one and another when there's something wrong.
So you think your are right for everything? Fuck you.
Beating me up like a dog withoout explaining what I've done wrong?

-Mum, I've my respect for you but doesn't mean what you plan I must do ok.
I have my own thoughts. I do things my way is what your WELL training teaches me.
Blame it on you guys. And don't be so fucking proud of yourself.
You're just another fucking fool to me alright.
You said I didn't know how to think? Said I didn't know how to choose a right guy?
But you're not any better than me.
Nightlife may not be a good choice. But is not as bad as you describe alright. 
Not everyone look down on us like how you do. 
And if you can choose a right guy you won't end up with a fucking married with child man!
Fuck the hell up. Somemore is one uglier than my dad! 
So what if he's well educated? He still have an affair outside what. -,-
At least I know i have, met a good guy now.
Weather you see him good or not. It's my decision.
I pay for my own decision. I stand up by myself. Without your hands pulling me up.
You didn't even understand how he is and you're telling me something like I see a wrong guy again?
So you think you know how to read a person without knowing him hur?!

Yeah, I know i'm another fucking coward of not saying this right to your face.
I certainly feel like to. But is because you're still, my mum.
And I still, fucking hell have to respect you.
Fuck it.

All the things I did and what I've become iis what the 3 of you affect me.
If I'm not a good girl, then look in the mirror and blame it on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment