Thursday, October 13, 2011


Sunday, back from Malaysia. (: Like FINALLY. 
Gg bang wall soon if I continue staying there. So much problems, Quarrels. -,-
Went down to Jalan Besar meet bro after that. Haha, was surprised that he was drinking ALONE.
Shocked ttm. I thought he was with his friends hur!.......
After drinking 3plus cab home with him. (:
 
Monday, went over to Tata's house for steamboat gathering! HEHEHEHE.
Met Kimberly and Jiemin then go up tgt. 
Haha, Tata's pattern won't change one. I was really scared of getting risk to be choke
when his funny pattern comes out. 
When he put the food into the soup, he keep talk talk talk.
After he finish talking his food lost alr! HAHA.
And he keep shouting, ehhhh, where i put duh thing go liao ah?!! 
 12plus went to Downtown catch REELSTEEL. (:
Quite boring eh. Only the fighting part nice. 
Decide to catch The movie at a very last min and we rush down there.
After movie back to Yishun and chit chat till 4am plus.
Tata dragged me to company him send his friend to hougang!
Wait for him went up home take helmet. 
Homed at 6am plus. HAHA. 
Awww, I just miss Tata so much. As he has also teached me alot of things.
Miss the times when he scolds me. And the time when he helped me celebrate b'day. 
<3 Tata Korkor.


No comments:

Post a Comment