Saturday, October 22, 2011


 
Start working at Jalan Besar, Club Prince on Monday. (:
Things at work is still ok. Just abit tiring. Maybe too long never work bah?
First day of work, fucking hell shy lor!
But a very very very good customer surprised me! HAHA.
We sang ' Ni Zui Zhen Gui' and I request for him to change the lyrics ' RED ROSE ' to 'BLUE ROSE '.
Then ke knew I love blue rose and ten min after our song, he suddenly gave me a bouquet of blue rose!
Omfg. Shocked and surprised. Super happy.
Midnight 12plus lea! Idk he go where grow those flower lor!
But so touching!~ HEHE! 
Currently working part-time, Monday to Thursday nia. 
Hope everything goes wellllllllll~

Lastly, I wna say this LOR SOR AH GONG very nice hur. (:
Actually dont want come down find me but give me pressure pressure pressure until he come down!
HAHA, thanks ah! Appreciate!~ Hehe. 
The best is he came down alone lea! Lol. Took lots of photo with him but I look damn ugly lor!
So sorry AHGONG! Didn't upload much of our photo hur!
Cause wo ai mei mah! HAHAHAHAHA.
Better come find me more! Don't make me keep pressure you to come down again hor!
Very tiring hur! Lol. (: Lor Sor Gong!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment