Monday, November 21, 2011

Sorry for not blogging for so long. Hehe, kinda lazy ok! ):
Working at Prince with Laubu and Samantha was great (: But afterall, I'm still changing back to Burberry. Partly because of the pay is higher and because Prince is always beer drinker.
And I really detest beer so much so much.
Because of the damn Tiger Beer, made my stomach POOM until... -,-
Hope things will go smoothly after I'm back to Burberry to be tequila girl! (: *pray hard*
It's my last week at Prince alr! Hope there'll be people missing me! Hehe.
Avalon with Sam, Kor & Ahdi korkor. (: 

 Last Sunday went Girlgirl steamboat birthdayat her house (:
This useless zharbor got boyf everytime throw friend away one!~
But at least still bother to celebrate birthday with all of us. Haha. 
Siao eh! I miss you lah fuck!

 Celebrated Tata's birthday last Sunday at triple one (:
Hehe, so long never see all of them alr! Bbq at there, chitchitchatchat!

 CLUB PRINCE! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment