Monday, November 21, 2011

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing now.
Crying like I need a plumber right away. Oh fuck. 
I really don't know what to do. I'm in PAIN. You know what's call PAIN?
I feel like I'm lost in a juggle which I see no way out.
I hate this feeling so much so much..............
I fucking hell don't like to cry. Everytime i cry, I fucking hell feel that I'm weak!
I have to be strong! What the fuck I'm doing?
I wants to be strong yet I'm letting myself to feel I'm being weak?!
Love, I need you to save me now.. I need...
I hate myself, I hate myself for being so fucking hell USELESS. 
God, take away my fucking life please. I PRAY AND I HOPE.

Siaocharbor, how I wish I got the courage to call you and cry..
I hate crying all alone and you should know this feeling. 
I'm feeling damn lonely now. Damn.
But I don't know what to tell you. Maybe there's so much that I didn't know where to start.
Or maybe is because I somehow feel that I'm losing you bit by bit.
That I don't know how to open up to you. 
I'm feeling damn tough right now. I need somebody, but I have NOBODY now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment