Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feeling damn paranoid these days. Dont know wtf happened to me.
Sigh, have been missing alot of people around me recently.
Miss about those happy times.
Feeling sad and uncomfortable about alot of things. and I dont know how am I gg to deal with it.
God, save me from this. Take me away please. For all that I beg and wish...
All I want is to be happy. But why it just seems so hard.

Sigh, the feeling of afraid being abandon. 
The feeling of afraid losing someone I love and care.
The feeling of afraid being lonely.
I dont know who to say to. Cause I dont know who understands.
And I fucking hate people to tell me 'don't think so much'.
Fucking hell cock. If i can choose not to think then it will be more easy for me.
Sigh. What's the meaning of life? I dont know........

No comments:

Post a Comment