Saturday, February 4, 2012

Have been super busy with work.
Even new year also cant get off day still have to work extra hours. -,-
No time go around take red packet also! Omfg. 
Angry die me! Recently business is dropping like fuck.
So drink with customer cause it's really too boring alr!
Drink till drunk drunk go back. LOL.
That's what makes me so tired everyday and lazy to bloooooog.

Wesley Son! :D 
Have been taking care and nagging at him like his mum!
And he call me MAMA!~ Hahahaha.
And this idiot is really want give me nag one!
Keep say want give up his siambu don't want care her liao.
End up still hang flower! Kukuhead!
 Work is tiring and more and more bored. ):
And alot conflicts with manager. Uhh. Irritating old man!
But at least can earn money enough for me to spend hur. No choice! Still have to TAHAN!

Things have change so much.. Back to single hur. (:
But at least everything end peacefully now.
Ohya! Lost my Blackberry last month! Aww~~~ get iphone 4s.
But I still like blackberry moreeeee.
Work is super hard as customer is really very less recently. STRESS.
Family has always been a problem. Between dad, bro and me.
They just dont understand why am I like this what am I thinking.
Maybe I also dont understand them bah...
Missing Mr.Lin so much recently! HAHAHAHA.
He's the best teacher I ever met! :D And he really is diff!
My very very different teacher who show real concern to students! Wooooo~
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
But he really made me so touched and thats why I changed my mind that year to go back study.
Thankyou thankyou! <3

 Met Steady and Siaocharbor on chu 3! :D
Miss them ttmmmmmm! HAHA. Went causeway point to meet them.
And, as usual! I'm the only one that's lateeee!
Suppose to meet 4pm but I wake at 4! LOL. Sorry hur!
I work night mah!~ Hehehee. Somemore you know I'm a PIG what!
Can't meet them too long cause need rush down to work ):
So walk around causeway, ate pastamania and fried durian. LOL.
Joleen make me laugh until buey tahan siah! Siao siao one!
Finally have the time to meeeeet them! Wait till hair also white le!
Wait after valentines day ah! Must meet again! If not I'll hate YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment