Thursday, March 15, 2012

 Days at Burberry!~

1st and 3rd of March!
 Went Cineleisure for dinner tgt!
Purple, Jiajun, Meiqi, Jess, Huat, Lock, Mervin, Evon & me!!!! :D

 Awww~ I miss my XiaoKang so much! HAHA.

 Went Club Bella to find Ahkiang on 1st and 3rd March. HAHA.
The last time all of us hang out tgt leeeeeee! ):

13 March!
 Went Ratchada and v5! :D HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Great day. Except for the rain that spoil my day lah!
Due to the rain, my leg fucking hell ache like it's rotting inside!
And dont know why, out of a sudden nose bleeeeeed!

Woooooo, staying at mum house this 2 weeks! :D
It's nice staying mum place, but it's troublesome cause can't smoke in the house!

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Full of party's photos
    :D

    Please visit my blog
    Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)

    ReplyDelete