Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's not what you think may be the truth.
Have you ever put effort in knowing what I'm thinking and most important, WHAT IM FEELING?
You may feel tough, upset or whatever, 
But me? I have feelings too. Think of how you treated and done to me first.
Before thinking why am I like this.
Don't say I dont want you or whatsoever. Cause is not.
I've always treated you as my mum. And I tried my every best to understand and love you.
As much as I can. But, did you see it? Or you see this on other people?
You're always blaming on how lousy stupid am I.
Did you see my good side? Or, I didn't have any good things?
I treat people on how they treat me. 
This does not refer to you only. Is for everyone around.
I will learn on how you treated me.
You know? Did you ever try to understand me?
I'm a child, but that doesnt mean I dont have problem or stress.
That dont mean I'm always happily living in this world.
And how much I wanna fuck off and leave this world is an extend that you'll never find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment