Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yeaaaah!~ Finally I'm free from that pushcart job! HAHA.
Waiting for my pay to be transfer then I'm telling that bastard I QUIT!
Sot, deduct 20 percent CPF my pay left 850 only siah! Comm only 3 percent!
The money also not enough for the food i eat one month loh!
Somemore ownself bad mood then anyhow shout around like we owe you like that. -,-
The worst is that he damn dont want face can. Infront of so many ppl still can anyhow touch me.
Never sue you molest alr very good liao hur! Uhhh.
 Ohyaohya! Recently then I know my Sweetiepie is a crybaby oh! HAHA.
Surprised her on her bday and she really cried! Kuku hur!
HAHA. I LOVE MY SWEETIEPIE!~
And I always laugh like an idiot when I think of the times we had before.
Why are we so cuteeeeee?!
 Next is Xinyi bday liao! fINALLY GET TO SEE MY BAOBEH DI!


Why so many April babies hur?! HAHA.
Finally, my les de bday come le! Lol.
Les have been staying at my house for around 1 month alr. Now finding a room to rent tgt.
Before next week moving out le. Hope everything goes well yea!
And yeah, thanks les for companying me. Well, the both of us have the same problems and
we'll help each other to get by every small and big things alright.
&&& it's quite a good idea to have you control on my spending and I control yours! HAHA!




 Better look after yourself ah! Must CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL!
Xinku for 1 month plus then ok liao! JIAYOU Les!~



No comments:

Post a Comment