Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Suddenly I realize that we have never solve the probs before. It's been there all along. Looking back at my older post. I rmb I'm gg thru the same thing again and again. Don't know if I should laugh at myself not. But, I'm seriously fucking tired. I keep trying so damn hard to be strong, to carry on don't give up. But you just keep on pressuring me making me feel that I'm always not good enough, pushing me to the wrong side of road. Yes, I can see you're tying to give me what I want. I appreciate. But do you realize what I really need? Or are you just giving me what you THINK I need? I did told you before. But maybe is what you can't give. Idk I'm angry with you hurting me, or I'm angry with myself for letting you continue to hurt me, I cannot don't be affected by you. That's what I hate the most. Because I made efforts to let you into my life. I wanted to take the chance to change the r/s of this family. Please understand that whatever I'm doing & had done is because of how this family had affect me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment